Already a member of EPL?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already a member of EPL?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

World Pokémon Union

Teh Chrisizard
    New Trainer

Male Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2011-01-10

World Pokémon Union Empty World Pokémon Union

Post by Teh Chrisizard Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

World Pokémon Union Logo

Quite a few people here might remember the Limit Break League, a website and forum I started back in 2007 for Diamond and Pearl.

Over the years, the site and forums became unused, leading me to close them down.

Now, I am ALMOST ready to bring them back, under a new name - the World Pokémon Union!

There will still be a Wi-Fi League keeping the name Limit Break League, comprised of eight Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, and a Champion. Soon, I will be hosting a tournament to decide the league, which will be open to everyone.

Some features of the forums that will set it apart from others are:

Trainer Points: By joining the Limit Break League, players are given 1000 Trainer Points. Through battling, players will gain and lose points to see who is truly the strongest member! It works like this:
    -Player A challenges Player B to a battle.
    -Player B wins the battle.
    -Player A reports the battle loss to the system.
    -Player B confirms his win.
    -The system will automatically take a number of points from Player A and give them to Player B. The amount of points lost and won is decided by the points of the players -- a player who wins against someone with many more points than them will win more points than a player who wins against a player with less points than them.

Awards: Beneath each users avatar is a list of rewards they have earned across the forums. These can range from Gym Badges to random achievements, such as winning five battles.

Friend Code Integration: By simply inputting their friend codes into their profiles, it will be displayed underneath their avatars in every post! This makes it simple to add players in the games.

Ace Trainer Subscription: By subscribing at a rate of 5 USD per year, members will gain many perks such as Ace Trainer-only boards and removal of forum ads. Subscriptions may also be won as prizes in various tournaments.

There is a lot more to come as I continue working on the site and forums. I have opened the forums up for beta testing. Registration is open for only one week! Anyone who registers during this open beta will receive an exclusive Award. The first 10 people to sign up also will earn a free year of being an Ace Trainer upon official launch.
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

Number of posts : 550
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

World Pokémon Union Empty Re: World Pokémon Union

Post by BeastExe Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Good times, good times. I still remember. c:

btw, activation links hate me.
    Teh Chrisizard
    New Trainer

Post by Teh Chrisizard Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 pm

BeastExe wrote:Good times, good times. I still remember. c:

btw, activation links hate me.

For some reason, the external gmail account I have my forum use to handle system emails keeps having its password changed.

I'll auto-activate your account.
    Teh Chrisizard
    New Trainer

Post by Teh Chrisizard Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 am

Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know, I am currently looking for people to write news articles for the site to coincide with its "rebirth" (including an entirely new layout for the site and some upcoming forum renovations).

I'll write up something about it (which will be posted on WPU, of course) soon. I'm actually posting about it here before there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm