Already a member of EPL?

♡ M U S I C ♡

Vanessa
    Novice

Female Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2010-11-14

♡ M U S I C ♡

Post by Vanessa on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 am

We have that thread for song rating, but not one for just music in general!

I guess a way to get this started would be to share your favorite artists, genres, etc.

I loooove pop and EDM, but I'm also into some alternative, R&B, and rap.
    My musical holy trinity is made up of Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Madonna, but I also really love Florence + The Machine, Lady, M.I.A., Bjork, Marina & The Diamonds, Destiny's Child, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, and Rihanna. There are more to name, but this is more like the people I listen to on a daily basis.
    If I had to choose one favorite song from each artist I'd probably choose, in the order they were mentioned: So Happy I Could Die, End of Time, Bad Girl, Remain Nameless, Hands, XXXO, Isobel, Numb, Bills Bills Bills, Luxurious, Just A Girl, and Where Have You Been. A long list, yes, but hey whatever I just want to share things tonight.
    Frolossus
    New Trainer

Male Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2010-12-03

Re: ♡ M U S I C ♡

Post by Frolossus on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:28 pm

I listen mostly to hardstyle/hardcore/uk hardcore/happy hardcore/hard trance now. I don't mind a little bit of liquid dubstep or dubstyle but I hate regular dubstep.
    I don't care for american pop music but jpop and kpop(kpop hipster here) are fine.

not sure if I have a favorite song in particular though.
    wb to epl btw
    Deathmask Divine
    Advanced trainer

Male Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2010-11-12

Post by Deathmask Divine on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:10 am

I listen to Progressive Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Technical Death Metal, Metalcore, Post-Hardcore, 80's and 90's Pop, Classic Rock, and Alternative.
    I like alot of bands but I listen to Between the Buried and Me, The Black Dahlia Murder, August Burns Red, After the Burial, Born of Osiris, Protest the Hero, and Memphis May Fire religiously.

I'm really open-minded when it comes to music. I'm not one of those close-minded metal elitist douches. :B

Last edited by Deathmask Divine on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : How could I forget Protest the Hero?! :'()
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

Male Number of posts : 730
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by Silver on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:50 am

When I was in highschool, I would wake up to the radio and I'd have it on this ballin' station that played rock music and the hosts would prank call prostitutes, and other shenanigans. They were awesome, I somehow lost that station, or something. Anyway, I'm not sure what kind of rock this is, but some of my favorites I liked were I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin and Another Way To Die by Disturbed. Those are the only ones I remember, anyway, I don't know what genres they are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:23 am