Already a member of EPL?
Log in!

    Silver's Sprites

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:27 pm

    I want a Shadow sprite...>.>

    Something that is like me..WITH KECLEONS!!
    8D
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Haruka on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 pm

    MAKE A SPRITE OF ME MORPHED WITH A FROSLASS~
    I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING NICE IN RETURN IF I LIKE IT. ;D
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:31 pm

    'Me' is extremely vague. XD I think I'll just use a Dawn sprite for these.
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Haruka on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:37 pm

    Silver wrote:'Me' is extremely vague. XD I think I'll just use a Dawn sprite for these.

    NONONO!
    You must be moar CREATIVE WITH IT~

    8D
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:40 pm

    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:'Me' is extremely vague. XD I think I'll just use a Dawn sprite for these.

    NONONO!
    You must be moar CREATIVE WITH IT~

    8D

    I meant a Dawn+Frosslass/Kecleon sprite! Or should I just use any girl sprite for these?
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Haruka on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:41 pm

    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:'Me' is extremely vague. XD I think I'll just use a Dawn sprite for these.

    NONONO!
    You must be moar CREATIVE WITH IT~

    8D

    I meant a Dawn+Frosslass/Kecleon sprite! Or should I just use any girl sprite for these?

    MAKE SOMETHING UP FOR THEM! Make your own girl sprite~
    XDDD
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:44 pm

    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:'Me' is extremely vague. XD I think I'll just use a Dawn sprite for these.

    NONONO!
    You must be moar CREATIVE WITH IT~

    8D

    I meant a Dawn+Frosslass/Kecleon sprite! Or should I just use any girl sprite for these?

    MAKE SOMETHING UP FOR THEM! Make your own girl sprite~
    XDDD

    XD That'd be akward.
    *someone walks while I draw a girl* "Kyle, what are you doing?!"
    "Um, uh............spriting?"
    XD
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Haruka on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 pm

    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:'Me' is extremely vague. XD I think I'll just use a Dawn sprite for these.

    NONONO!
    You must be moar CREATIVE WITH IT~

    8D

    I meant a Dawn+Frosslass/Kecleon sprite! Or should I just use any girl sprite for these?

    MAKE SOMETHING UP FOR THEM! Make your own girl sprite~
    XDDD

    XD That'd be akward.
    *someone walks while I draw a girl* "Kyle, what are you doing?!"
    "Um, uh............spriting?"
    XD

    XDD
    Go ahead~
    ;3
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:48 pm

    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:'Me' is extremely vague. XD I think I'll just use a Dawn sprite for these.

    NONONO!
    You must be moar CREATIVE WITH IT~

    8D

    I meant a Dawn+Frosslass/Kecleon sprite! Or should I just use any girl sprite for these?

    MAKE SOMETHING UP FOR THEM! Make your own girl sprite~
    XDDD

    XD That'd be akward.
    *someone walks while I draw a girl* "Kyle, what are you doing?!"
    "Um, uh............spriting?"
    XD

    XDD
    Go ahead~
    ;3

    I'm no good with humans, anyway. The best one I've done was the Link sprite I made for Link. *sigh* But I will try.
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Haruka on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:49 pm

    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:'Me' is extremely vague. XD I think I'll just use a Dawn sprite for these.

    NONONO!
    You must be moar CREATIVE WITH IT~

    8D

    I meant a Dawn+Frosslass/Kecleon sprite! Or should I just use any girl sprite for these?

    MAKE SOMETHING UP FOR THEM! Make your own girl sprite~
    XDDD

    XD That'd be akward.
    *someone walks while I draw a girl* "Kyle, what are you doing?!"
    "Um, uh............spriting?"
    XD

    XDD
    Go ahead~
    ;3

    I'm no good with humans, anyway. The best one I've done was the Link sprite I made for Link. *sigh* But I will try.

    YAY! ^o^
    Me wants to see what you come up with. =3
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:28 am

    I'm sorry, I epicly failed it.
    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! XD Jk, but I did make a Shadow, Sonic, and Blaze smilie.
    avatar
    Jolteon
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 376
    Age : 22
    Location : Tacoma, WA
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Jolteon on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:35 am

    Silver wrote:I'm sorry, I epicly failed it.
    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! XD Jk, but I did make a Shadow, Sonic, and Blaze smilie.
    Can you make an Electrike one? :O
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 am

    Shiny Electrike wrote:
    Silver wrote:I'm sorry, I epicly failed it.
    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! XD Jk, but I did make a Shadow, Sonic, and Blaze smilie.
    Can you make an Electrike one? :O

    I tried, but I am afraid I cannot. The sonic characters are fairly easy for me to draw, but the pokemon........let's just say I should stick to the sprites. For everything. XD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Guest on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 am

    Silver wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    BAGLE DANG IT wrote:
    Silver wrote:I found it! Finally! This is one I made for Bagle O' Doom.
    8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddDddddddddddDDDDDddddddddd
    dide
    fricken djaskL!

    I don't understand what you're saying! I mean, I've heard of 3D and 4D, but.........

    LOL!

    Does EVERYONE laugh at Bagle O' Doom?! Lol, Jk,jk,jk! XD
    rofl...
    hey!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Guest on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:38 pm

    Silver wrote:I'm sorry, I epicly failed it.
    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! XD Jk, but I did make a Shadow, Sonic, and Blaze smilie.
    SHADOW!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Guest on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:19 am

    Albel the Wicked wrote:I'm sorry, I epicly failed it.
    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! XD Jk, but I did make a Shadow, Sonic, and Blaze smilie.

    They're awesome =D
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:55 pm

    Does Purugly even come on? Anyway, Happy Birthday to Purugly!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm

    Silver wrote:Does Purugly even come on? Anyway, Happy Birthday to Purugly!
    Whoah! A Dragorugly. Or a Puronite........
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 pm

    Em Ch wrote:
    Silver wrote:Does Purugly even come on? Anyway, Happy Birthday to Purugly!
    Whoah! A Dragorugly. Or a Puronite........

    Yes. Her name is Purugly, and I remember Chakuza(I think that's the Dragonite's name), so I used Purugly and Dragonite.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:20 pm

    It's back does look a little bare.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:21 pm

    Em Ch wrote:It's back does look a little bare.

    Well, Purugly's back is bare.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:34 pm

    Happy Thanksgiving! It's mah turkeh! XD
    avatar
    Jolteon
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 376
    Age : 22
    Location : Tacoma, WA
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Jolteon on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:36 pm

    Silver wrote:Happy Thanksgiving! It's mah turkeh! XD
    Wow. xD Good job though.
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Haruka on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:36 pm

    Silver wrote:Happy Thanksgiving! It's mah turkeh! XD

    Wow. XD
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Silver on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:37 pm

    Shiny Electrike wrote:
    Silver wrote:Happy Thanksgiving! It's mah turkeh! XD
    Wow. xD Good job though.

    Thanks! XD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Silver's Sprites

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:57 am