Already a member of EPL?
Log in!

    Silver's UFT list

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:51 pm

    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    Kenny wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    Kenny wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    Kenny wrote:What are the natures of the shiny Azelf and Bagon?

    I'm sorry for the delay, Kenny.
    Azelf-Lax
    Bagon-Hasty

    It's okay. xD;;

    I might be interested in the Azelf. xD

    No, you might not. It's level 100.

    Dang. :c

    Told ya.

    -3-;
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Haruka on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:03 pm

    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:Ok, I need a pokemon(what a shocker....), and here are the pokemon I'm willing to trade for it:
    (all of these are EV'd in something)
    Reaper(Dusknoir)
    Uxie
    Charizard<---shiny
    Phantom(Mismagius)
    Big Blue(Tentacruel)
    Gaia(Rhyperior)
    Darkfrost(Weavile, but I'd only trade this for the 'perfect' T-tar. What I mean by that is the one that I want)

    Shinies:
    Dialga
    Nidoking
    Nidoran (male)
    Floatzel
    Nidoqueen
    Azelf
    Misdreavus
    Pachirisu
    Bagon
    (all are traded to me, and I was told they are legit.)

    What I want:
    A Tyranitar, but I may settle for an EV'd Metagross.

    Oh, yay. ^^
    I have a Tyranitar with a Naughty nature and it's highest IV is in attack. =o
    *huggles it*
    I can trade you if I can clone it. ^^

    I'm sorry, but I've already got a Larvitar I can use to train into a Tyranitar. You came back too late. =(

    The list, by the way, has been updated.

    I was the first to post here, though... DX
    Eh, oh well. X3
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:05 pm

    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:Ok, I need a pokemon(what a shocker....), and here are the pokemon I'm willing to trade for it:
    (all of these are EV'd in something)
    Reaper(Dusknoir)
    Uxie
    Charizard<---shiny
    Phantom(Mismagius)
    Big Blue(Tentacruel)
    Gaia(Rhyperior)
    Darkfrost(Weavile, but I'd only trade this for the 'perfect' T-tar. What I mean by that is the one that I want)

    Shinies:
    Dialga
    Nidoking
    Nidoran (male)
    Floatzel
    Nidoqueen
    Azelf
    Misdreavus
    Pachirisu
    Bagon
    (all are traded to me, and I was told they are legit.)

    What I want:
    A Tyranitar, but I may settle for an EV'd Metagross.

    Oh, yay. ^^
    I have a Tyranitar with a Naughty nature and it's highest IV is in attack. =o
    *huggles it*
    I can trade you if I can clone it. ^^

    I'm sorry, but I've already got a Larvitar I can use to train into a Tyranitar. You came back too late. =(

    The list, by the way, has been updated.

    I was the first to post here, though... DX
    Eh, oh well. X3

    No, see, I needed one yesterday. Now I don't need one. You didn't post yesterday (though, you weren't here yesterday.....), and that's how you're late to post.
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Haruka on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:06 pm

    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:Ok, I need a pokemon(what a shocker....), and here are the pokemon I'm willing to trade for it:
    (all of these are EV'd in something)
    Reaper(Dusknoir)
    Uxie
    Charizard<---shiny
    Phantom(Mismagius)
    Big Blue(Tentacruel)
    Gaia(Rhyperior)
    Darkfrost(Weavile, but I'd only trade this for the 'perfect' T-tar. What I mean by that is the one that I want)

    Shinies:
    Dialga
    Nidoking
    Nidoran (male)
    Floatzel
    Nidoqueen
    Azelf
    Misdreavus
    Pachirisu
    Bagon
    (all are traded to me, and I was told they are legit.)

    What I want:
    A Tyranitar, but I may settle for an EV'd Metagross.

    Oh, yay. ^^
    I have a Tyranitar with a Naughty nature and it's highest IV is in attack. =o
    *huggles it*
    I can trade you if I can clone it. ^^

    I'm sorry, but I've already got a Larvitar I can use to train into a Tyranitar. You came back too late. =(

    The list, by the way, has been updated.

    I was the first to post here, though... DX
    Eh, oh well. X3

    No, see, I needed one yesterday. Now I don't need one. You didn't post yesterday (though, you weren't here yesterday.....), and that's how you're late to post.

    Ah

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:07 pm

    well i guess ill trade a life orb for the shiny nidoran M
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 pm

    Razor wrote:well i guess ill trade a life orb for the shiny nidoran M

    Ok! =)

    Guest
    Guest

    I

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:21 pm

    I have a life orb too!!!

    Guest
    Guest

    ...

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:24 pm

    :c
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 pm

    I'm sorry Pickles! I didn't see that! I'm kinda busy with a T-tar right now. XD What do you want for it?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:28 pm

    Albel the Wicked wrote:I'm sorry Pickles! I didn't see that! I'm kinda busy with a T-tar right now. XD What do you want for it?
    Are all your shinies UT?
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 pm

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:I'm sorry Pickles! I didn't see that! I'm kinda busy with a T-tar right now. XD What do you want for it?
    Are all your shinies UT?

    As far as I know, only Misdreavus is UT.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:33 pm

    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:I'm sorry Pickles! I didn't see that! I'm kinda busy with a T-tar right now. XD What do you want for it?
    Are all your shinies UT?

    As far as I know, only Misdreavus is UT.
    Hmmm........ I kinda want Floatzel, but I'm trying to get into EV training. My eevee has 104 EV's in defense so far. Lol! I have been sidetracked because I'm trying to make money so I can buy vitamins for Sp. Def. I have 70k so far X_X I need 30k more.....

    Guest
    Guest

    I

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 pm

    I actually almost sold the life orb by accident XD
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:36 pm

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:I'm sorry Pickles! I didn't see that! I'm kinda busy with a T-tar right now. XD What do you want for it?
    Are all your shinies UT?

    As far as I know, only Misdreavus is UT.
    Hmmm........ I kinda want Floatzel, but I'm trying to get into EV training. My eevee has 104 EV's in defense so far. Lol! I have been sidetracked because I'm trying to make money so I can buy vitamins for Sp. Def. I have 70k so far X_X I need 30k more.....

    Actually, Floatzel is already EV'd, but his nature sucks for what I EV'd it in, so yeah.......brb, I'm off to EV my T-tar now, and I can get it done before tonight if I'm completely focused. XD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 pm

    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Albel the Wicked wrote:I'm sorry Pickles! I didn't see that! I'm kinda busy with a T-tar right now. XD What do you want for it?
    Are all your shinies UT?

    As far as I know, only Misdreavus is UT.
    Hmmm........ I kinda want Floatzel, but I'm trying to get into EV training. My eevee has 104 EV's in defense so far. Lol! I have been sidetracked because I'm trying to make money so I can buy vitamins for Sp. Def. I have 70k so far X_X I need 30k more.....

    Actually, Floatzel is already EV'd, but his nature sucks for what I EV'd it in, so yeah.......brb, I'm off to EV my T-tar now, and I can get it done before tonight if I'm completely focused. XD
    Oh, okay. That's fine. I'll still take him. Floatzel was to first pokemon I ever TRIED to chain, but of course, I failed XD

    Guest
    Guest

    are

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:12 am

    Are you almost done yet? Btw, after I max out eevee's sp. def. and def (it's a brand new, non-shiny one) what do I do?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:59 pm

    Uxie
    Charizard<---shiny
    Phantom(Mismagius)
    Big Blue(Tentacruel)
    Gaia(Rhyperior)



    Interested in these. Stats, natures, and moves, and level of them please.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:34 pm

    Immortal_lemon wrote:Uxie
    Charizard<---shiny
    Phantom(Mismagius)
    Big Blue(Tentacruel)
    Gaia(Rhyperior)



    Interested in these. Stats, natures, and moves, and level of them please.

    Uxie
    lv59
    relaxed
    hp 207
    atk 107
    def 182
    sp.atk 97
    sp.def 209
    spd 118

    Charizard
    lv 61
    quirky (I was traded this, I didn't have a choice in nature....)
    hp 169
    atk 120
    def 105
    sp.atk 178
    sp.def 120
    spd 172

    Phantom
    lv 23 (if you want, we could do a lv 100 battle for more accurate stats)
    modest
    hp 66
    atk 28
    def 34
    sp.atk 81
    sp.def 53
    spd 72

    Big Blue
    lv50
    calm
    hp 183
    atk 69
    def 74
    sp.atk 86
    sp.def 163
    spd 109

    Gaia
    lv 57
    relaxed
    hp 201
    atk 218
    def 226
    sp.atk 68
    sp.def 79
    spd 46

    movesets coming to a post near you........just wait a sec.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:38 pm

    Uxie
    -Relfect
    -Psychic
    -Thunderbolt
    -Calm Mind

    Charizard
    -Air Slash
    -Focus Blast
    -Flamethrower
    -Dragon Pulse

    Phantom
    -Calm Mind (It was supposed to be Trick, but I don't have Platinum)
    -Shadow Ball
    -Thunderbolt
    -Will-o-wisp

    Big Blue
    -Rapid Spin
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Giga Drain

    Gaia
    -Earthquake
    -Swords Dance
    -Avalanche
    -Megahorn

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:12 pm

    And EV's please. ^_^;

    Sorry, I forgot to mention that. D;

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm

    Uxie
    lv59
    relaxed
    hp 207
    atk 107
    def 182
    sp.atk 97
    sp.def 209
    spd 118

    Charizard
    lv 61
    quirky (I was traded this, I didn't have a choice in nature....)
    hp 169
    atk 120
    def 105
    sp.atk 178
    sp.def 120
    spd 172

    Phantom
    lv 23 (if you want, we could do a lv 100 battle for more accurate stats)
    modest
    hp 66
    atk 28
    def 34
    sp.atk 81
    sp.def 53
    spd 72

    Big Blue
    lv50
    calm
    hp 183
    atk 69
    def 74
    sp.atk 86
    sp.def 163
    spd 109

    Gaia
    lv 57
    relaxed
    hp 201
    atk 218
    def 226
    sp.atk 68
    sp.def 79
    spd 46



    -----

    Ok, no thanks on the charizard already since of it's nature. And I don't need more accurate stats since I can figure everything out pretty much using Serebii.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:31 pm

    Immortal_lemon wrote:Uxie
    lv59
    relaxed
    hp 207
    atk 107
    def 182
    sp.atk 97
    sp.def 209
    spd 118

    Charizard
    lv 61
    quirky (I was traded this, I didn't have a choice in nature....)
    hp 169
    atk 120
    def 105
    sp.atk 178
    sp.def 120
    spd 172

    Phantom
    lv 23 (if you want, we could do a lv 100 battle for more accurate stats)
    modest
    hp 66
    atk 28
    def 34
    sp.atk 81
    sp.def 53
    spd 72

    Big Blue
    lv50
    calm
    hp 183
    atk 69
    def 74
    sp.atk 86
    sp.def 163
    spd 109

    Gaia
    lv 57
    relaxed
    hp 201
    atk 218
    def 226
    sp.atk 68
    sp.def 79
    spd 46



    -----

    Ok, no thanks on the charizard already since of it's nature. And I don't need more accurate stats since I can figure everything out pretty much using Serebii.

    Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about it's nature either. And is Serebii really accurate for a lv 23's stats?
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm

    Immortal_lemon wrote:And EV's please. ^_^;

    Sorry, I forgot to mention that. D;

    Uxie
    252 sp.def/ 152hp/ 106def
    I THINK those are what it's EV'd in.

    Charizard
    255spd/ 255 sp.atk

    Phantom
    252spd/ 252sp.atk/ 6sp.def

    Big Blue
    252hp/ 252sp.def/ 6sp.atk

    Gaia
    252atk/ 252def/ 6hp
    I think it's this.......if not, it's probably this
    255atk/ 255def

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:16 pm

    Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about it's nature either. And is Serebii really accurate for a lv 23's stats?




    Yes it is accurate. xD

    You just can't get the exact IV's, but you can get a good picture of the IV's though.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm

    Uxie
    252 sp.def/ 152hp/ 106def
    I THINK those are what it's EV'd in.

    Charizard
    255spd/ 255 sp.atk

    Phantom
    252spd/ 252sp.atk/ 6sp.def

    Big Blue
    252hp/ 252sp.def/ 6sp.atk

    Gaia
    252atk/ 252def/ 6hp
    I think it's this.......if not, it's probably this



    Ok, I am interested in Uxie, misamagios (Sp?) , tentacrool, and rhyperior.
    You can check my Trade thread for EV'd pokemon you might be interested in. ;D
    Or shinies or whatever. xD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:40 pm