Already a member of EPL?
Log in!

    Silver's UFT list

    Share
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:15 am

    Anyone have a Corsola UFT?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:25 am

    Silver wrote:Anyone have a Corsola UFT?
    I do. What nature?
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:30 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:Anyone have a Corsola UFT?
    I do. What nature?

    Any nature. I only need one for breeding, though I'd prefer a male Corsola with Recover.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:32 am

    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:Anyone have a Corsola UFT?
    I do. What nature?

    Any nature. I only need one for breeding, though I'd prefer a male Corsola with Recover.
    K, I'll check. Just a sec.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:35 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:Anyone have a Corsola UFT?
    I do. What nature?

    Any nature. I only need one for breeding, though I'd prefer a male Corsola with Recover.
    K, I'll check. Just a sec.
    Weird, i can't find it O.O
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:36 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:Anyone have a Corsola UFT?
    I do. What nature?

    Any nature. I only need one for breeding, though I'd prefer a male Corsola with Recover.
    K, I'll check. Just a sec.
    Weird, i can't find it O.O

    Aww. =(

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:38 am

    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:Anyone have a Corsola UFT?
    I do. What nature?

    Any nature. I only need one for breeding, though I'd prefer a male Corsola with Recover.
    K, I'll check. Just a sec.
    Weird, i can't find it O.O

    Aww. =(
    I'll try to find it. Just a sec. I'm trying, but it might find him soon XD
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:40 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:Anyone have a Corsola UFT?
    I do. What nature?

    Any nature. I only need one for breeding, though I'd prefer a male Corsola with Recover.
    K, I'll check. Just a sec.
    Weird, i can't find it O.O

    Aww. =(
    I'll try to find it. Just a sec. I'm trying, but it might find him soon XD

    Ok

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:43 am

    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:Anyone have a Corsola UFT?
    I do. What nature?

    Any nature. I only need one for breeding, though I'd prefer a male Corsola with Recover.
    K, I'll check. Just a sec.
    Weird, i can't find it O.O

    Aww. =(
    I'll try to find it. Just a sec. I'm trying, but it might find him soon XD

    Ok
    Here, I'll find one on the GTS. I already gfound one that wanbts a mew at lv 50. Lol! I'll give em an illegit one because NO ONE would give a mew for a corsola

    Guest
    Guest

    Aww

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:44 am

    Aww...... I can't offer XD
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:46 am

    I'd look in the GTS, but I don't even have one on my pokedex.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:49 am

    Silver wrote:I'd look in the GTS, but I don't even have one on my pokedex.
    Darn. They want stupid pokemon like lv 100 cherim.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:31 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:I'd look in the GTS, but I don't even have one on my pokedex.
    Darn. They want stupid pokemon like lv 100 cherim.

    Eh, the GTS is full of losers who want stuff like that. The good news is, it just makes lv70 Bidoofs more rare. XD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:32 am

    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:I'd look in the GTS, but I don't even have one on my pokedex.
    Darn. They want stupid pokemon like lv 100 cherim.

    Eh, the GTS is full of losers who want stuff like that. The good news is, it just makes lv70 Bidoofs more rare. XD
    xD I put my mew up asking for A corsala, so hopefully, I get one with recover. I'm gonna check.

    Guest
    Guest

    Aww

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:34 am

    AWW! Who wouldn't offer a corsala for a mew! XD
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:35 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:AWW! Who wouldn't offer a corsala for a mew! XD

    Try putting up a Bidoof or Caterpie. Everyone seems to be asking for those. XD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:36 am

    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:AWW! Who wouldn't offer a corsala for a mew! XD

    Try putting up a Bidoof or Caterpie. Everyone seems to be asking for those. XD
    XD I released all my bidoofs and don't really feel like wasting my vital battery just to catch one. I can't seem to find my charger. Good thing I have my car charger.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:39 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:AWW! Who wouldn't offer a corsala for a mew! XD

    Try putting up a Bidoof or Caterpie. Everyone seems to be asking for those. XD
    XD I released all my bidoofs and don't really feel like wasting my vital battery just to catch one. I can't seem to find my charger. Good thing I have my car charger.

    Yes, it is a good thing. *sigh* I need a Cradily to be a second Dancedance! XD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:54 am

    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:AWW! Who wouldn't offer a corsala for a mew! XD

    Try putting up a Bidoof or Caterpie. Everyone seems to be asking for those. XD
    XD I released all my bidoofs and don't really feel like wasting my vital battery just to catch one. I can't seem to find my charger. Good thing I have my car charger.

    Yes, it is a good thing. *sigh* I need a Cradily to be a second Dancedance! XD
    I have a Lileep.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:56 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:AWW! Who wouldn't offer a corsala for a mew! XD

    Try putting up a Bidoof or Caterpie. Everyone seems to be asking for those. XD
    XD I released all my bidoofs and don't really feel like wasting my vital battery just to catch one. I can't seem to find my charger. Good thing I have my car charger.

    Yes, it is a good thing. *sigh* I need a Cradily to be a second Dancedance! XD
    I have a Lileep.

    Yes, but does it know Recover?

    Guest
    Guest

    I

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:00 am

    I don't think so. Is it an egg move? If so, then no.
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:03 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:I don't think so. Is it an egg move? If so, then no.

    Yes, it's an egg move that, in my opinion, is easiest bred from a lv 13 Corsola. At lv13, Corsola learns Recover.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:04 am

    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:I don't think so. Is it an egg move? If so, then no.

    Yes, it's an egg move that, in my opinion, is easiest bred from a lv 13 Corsola. At lv13, Corsola learns Recover.
    Hey, then I can use a heart scale on it!
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 26
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Silver on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:06 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:I don't think so. Is it an egg move? If so, then no.

    Yes, it's an egg move that, in my opinion, is easiest bred from a lv 13 Corsola. At lv13, Corsola learns Recover.
    Hey, then I can use a heart scale on it!

    Really? Wait, is it a male?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:07 am

    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:I don't think so. Is it an egg move? If so, then no.

    Yes, it's an egg move that, in my opinion, is easiest bred from a lv 13 Corsola. At lv13, Corsola learns Recover.
    Hey, then I can use a heart scale on it!

    Really? Wait, is it a male?
    I haven't gotton an offer yet. I really wish I knew where corsola(however the heck you spell it!) went :c

    Sponsored content

    Re: Silver's UFT list

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:23 pm