Already a member of EPL?
Log in!

    Bidoof! :B

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 pm

    You know you like them. ;D

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 pm

    I VOTE BIDOOF!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 pm

    Bidoof should be Uber
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 23
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Haruka on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:05 pm

    Bidoof = FAIL

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 pm

    Rayquaza = FAIL
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 23
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Haruka on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 pm

    Froslass = WIN

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:07 pm

    Kingdra = Win
    avatar
    Jolteon
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 376
    Age : 22
    Location : Tacoma, WA
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Jolteon on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:09 pm

    DOWN WITH BIDOOF! D<
    It should be uber though. o3o

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:39 pm

    Weegee wrote:Rayquaza = FAIL
    Luigi = Win
    Socks = Bad

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 pm

    rayquaza_lover wrote:Bidoof = FAIL
    Mudkips = AQUALUNG'S DINNER AND KENNY'S STICKBALL PRACTICE :/

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:42 pm

    Hakaku828 wrote:
    Weegee wrote:Rayquaza = FAIL
    Luigi = Win
    Socks = Bad
    Youy don't even know socks >=(

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:44 pm

    Kenny wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:Bidoof = FAIL
    Mudkips = AQUALUNG'S DINNER AND KENNY'S STICKBALL PRACTICE :/
    But they're so cute! I don't think they pwn though.
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 23
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Haruka on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:45 pm

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Kenny wrote:
    rayquaza_lover wrote:Bidoof = FAIL
    Mudkips = AQUALUNG'S DINNER AND KENNY'S STICKBALL PRACTICE :/
    But they're so cute! I don't think they pwn though.
    My Mudkip PWNed a T-Tar. =/
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 25
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Silver on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 am

    First of all, seriously? Bidoof? Second of all, stop spamming. There's too much of it here.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 am

    Silver wrote:First of all, seriously? Bidoof? Second of all, stop spamming. There's too much of it here.
    First off, I actually like Bidoof. Second, I didn't start the spamming. :/
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 25
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Silver on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 am

    Kenny wrote:
    Silver wrote:First of all, seriously? Bidoof? Second of all, stop spamming. There's too much of it here.
    First off, I actually like Bidoof. Second, I didn't start the spamming. :/

    Well, nothing against Bidoof or anything....and the spam comment wasn't to you, the ones who were spamming.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 am

    Silver wrote:First of all, seriously? Bidoof? Second of all, stop spamming. There's too much of it here.
    Well if someone says something, I'm gonna reply... :/

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:42 am

    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:First of all, seriously? Bidoof? Second of all, stop spamming. There's too much of it here.
    Well if someone says something, I'm gonna reply... :/
    If it's spam then don't reply. That's the problem. xD
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 25
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Silver on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:43 pm

    Em Ch wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:First of all, seriously? Bidoof? Second of all, stop spamming. There's too much of it here.
    Well if someone says something, I'm gonna reply... :/
    If it's spam then don't reply. That's the problem. xD

    Yes. Reply to spam is itself spam.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:01 am

    Silver wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:
    PickledSuicune wrote:
    Silver wrote:First of all, seriously? Bidoof? Second of all, stop spamming. There's too much of it here.
    Well if someone says something, I'm gonna reply... :/
    If it's spam then don't reply. That's the problem. xD

    Yes. Reply to spam is itself spam.
    Evil or Very Mad It peaked my interest, or I just felt like replying.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Bidoof! :B

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:34 am