Already a member of EPL?
Log in!

    Making a team? Read this.

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:13 pm

    xD You should get a poke that is resistant to electric type moves if you think someone might t-bolt you, Lexi. |D

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm

    Kenny wrote:xD You should get a poke that is resistant to electric type moves if you think someone might t-bolt you, Lexi. |D
    x3
    And something that can take out that damn Clefable. xD;
    avatar
    lotteries
    Regular Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Age : 87
    Location : The underwater palace of Atlantis
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by lotteries on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm

    o.o if clefable is a problem for your team, you need to change a thing or two lol xD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:17 am

    Uh, what happened to the very common forretress lead or breloom lead or ninjask lead. =/

    And in about 230 battles I have never seen a single Machamp lead. =/

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 am

    Lemon wrote:Uh, what happened to the very common forretress lead or breloom lead or ninjask lead. =/

    And in about 230 battles I have never seen a single Machamp lead. =/
    breloom isnt a lead
    usually weavile or bronzong or azelf is

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 am

    Frolossus wrote:
    Lemon wrote:Uh, what happened to the very common forretress lead or breloom lead or ninjask lead. =/

    And in about 230 battles I have never seen a single Machamp lead. =/
    breloom isnt a lead
    usually weavile or bronzong or azelf is

    Actually, breloom is a good lead. Anything slower sent out get's owned, and gets you off to a great start.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:42 am

    Lemon wrote:
    Frolossus wrote:
    Lemon wrote:Uh, what happened to the very common forretress lead or breloom lead or ninjask lead. =/

    And in about 230 battles I have never seen a single Machamp lead. =/
    breloom isnt a lead
    usually weavile or bronzong or azelf is

    Actually, breloom is a good lead. Anything slower sent out get's owned, and gets you off to a great start.
    ---
    only good on swampert and bronzong cause azelf and weavile own it

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:28 pm

    only good on swampert and bronzong cause azelf and weavile own it

    ---

    More like on any lead that is slower, and is quite a few leads. =/

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 pm

    ; O
    I myself have never encountered a breloom lead before, but it would be a good idea to have a pokemon that can absorb sleep or a pokemon with a Lum/Chesto Berry.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 pm

    What about the ever so awesome Shedinja?
    Its a jerk when the other team doesn't have a counter!
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 23
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Haruka on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 pm

    I think Ninjask is a great Baton pass lead. xP
    just Sub, Protect, Swords Dance, Protect, then Baton Pass. ^^

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Guest on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 am

    Diisturbed wrote:What about the ever so awesome Shedinja?
    Its a jerk when the other team doesn't have a counter!
    Shedinja........really shouldn't be on a main team. It should be on maybe a rondom team. I love it and it's fun to use but a good team would have a few counters. Gengar is an easy counter.
    avatar
    lotteries
    Regular Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Age : 87
    Location : The underwater palace of Atlantis
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by lotteries on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:56 pm

    Uh, I already have ninjask as a common lead. o.o'

    I probably won't add breloom or forretress as a common lead.
    However, I did remove the title from machamp.

    Pokes with "(edit) common lead" Are pokes I decided are common leads. ;P

    Sponsored content

    Re: Making a team? Read this.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:14 pm