Already a member of EPL?
Log in!

    You must see this

    Share
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 23
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    You must see this

    Post by Haruka on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 pm

    Made by me! :D

    avatar
    Kenny
    Expert Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 225
    Age : 27
    Location : California
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Kenny on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 pm

    Shouldn't this be on the art section? D8
    avatar
    Scep
    EPL Founder

    Female Number of posts : 299
    Age : 24
    Location : In New York City's Computers
    Registration date : 2008-06-22

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Scep on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 am

    Moved to Art Section.


    Nice job, it looks awesome.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 am

    ...I don't get it.;A;
    avatar
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

    Male Number of posts : 730
    Age : 25
    Location : The interwebz
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Silver on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 am

    Wait, what? Are you saying you scratched that? I don't get it, either.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:41 am

    Silver wrote:Wait, what? Are you saying you scratched that? I don't get it, either.

    neither do i!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:01 am

    I think she drew them. O.O
    avatar
    Haruka
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 248
    Age : 23
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Haruka on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:37 pm

    I pixeled Giratina on iscribble. .-.;; from scratch by looking at one zoomed in on paint. >.>;;; Then I took a screenshot and copied them to make an army

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:25 pm

    Wait... so you took a giratina sprite and you redid it on Iscribble?
    avatar
    Jolteon
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 376
    Age : 22
    Location : Tacoma, WA
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Jolteon on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:27 pm

    Cool :O

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:14 pm

    OOHHHHHhhsnap.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:54 am

    Oh,I get it.o3o

    Excuse me,I will now bash my head into the wall.D;

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:01 pm

    Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:10 am

    wait...what Operating system are you using? Windows XP, Ubuntu, Linux, Windows Vista, or Windows 7?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 am

    Em Ch wrote:Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    ...excuse me...I HAVE shown my mom pokemon...she finds most of the adorable...thank you very much mademoiselle. xD
    avatar
    Kenny
    Expert Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 225
    Age : 27
    Location : California
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Kenny on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 am

    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    ...excuse me...I HAVE shown my mom pokemon...she finds most of the adorable...thank you very much mademoiselle. xD

    Haha. When you're Mexican like us, your parents will laugh at these obsessions. .-.;;

    My parents want me to get over Pokemon.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:01 am

    Burakku Jakku~♥ wrote:
    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    ...excuse me...I HAVE shown my mom pokemon...she finds most of the adorable...thank you very much mademoiselle. xD

    Haha. When you're Mexican like us, your parents will laugh at these obsessions. .-.;;

    My parents want me to get over Pokemon.
    Let me be the first to say "LMFAO, WTF MOFOS!"

    & I rarely spoke with my parents, so they didn't/don't know about me even liking Pogeemunz.
    But obsessed?
    Nty.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 am

    Dmitri Shostakovich wrote:
    Burakku Jakku~♥ wrote:
    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    ...excuse me...I HAVE shown my mom pokemon...she finds most of the adorable...thank you very much mademoiselle. xD

    Haha. When you're Mexican like us, your parents will laugh at these obsessions. .-.;;

    My parents want me to get over Pokemon.
    Let me be the first to say "LMFAO, WTF MOFOS!"

    & I rarely spoke with my parents, so they didn't/don't know about me even liking Pogeemunz.
    But obsessed?
    Nty.

    The only thing I'm obsessed with is Kecs,FF'D,an' the whole StarWolf team...

    An' maybe Ren.o3o
    avatar
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

    Number of posts : 550
    Age : 24
    Location : Wandering
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: You must see this

    Post by BeastExe on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:04 am

    My parents want me to get over the internet and socializing with people that they consider socializing with people you don't know (in real life obviously) stupid. "IT'S POINTLESS. YOU DON'T ANYTHING OUT OF IT. WON'T HELP YOU GET A JOB. WON'T HELP YOU IN COLLEGE." and yatta yatta yatta.

    After I think about it, it's quite hard to argue back about that. .-.


    As for being obsess about pokemon... Uh... The I get obsess over a lot of things and then get over it after a short amount of time.

    Neopets: 2 weeks
    Pokemon: AfterwheneverIbeatenit.
    Megaman: Ditto above.
    Brawl: 1 day.
    Pocky: ...<3

    Yeah.

    The internet is something I obsess about when I find something good... Which I haven't found lately. Only on to socialize with people on YIM and check forum. Youtube, I'm starting to lose interest again. I haven't been on mabinogi... ... oh right. Playing megaman on my computer. xD

    Obsession with stuff at the wrong time is horrible. x.o


    _________________


    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    There are 10 types of people on this earth - Those who understand binary and those who do not.
    PEBKAC.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:48 pm

    BeastExe wrote:My parents want me to get over the internet and socializing with people that they consider socializing with people you don't know (in real life obviously) stupid. "IT'S POINTLESS. YOU DON'T ANYTHING OUT OF IT. WON'T HELP YOU GET A JOB. WON'T HELP YOU IN COLLEGE." and yatta yatta yatta.

    After I think about it, it's quite hard to argue back about that. .-.


    As for being obsess about pokemon... Uh... The I get obsess over a lot of things and then get over it after a short amount of time.

    Neopets: 2 weeks
    Pokemon: AfterwheneverIbeatenit.
    Megaman: Ditto above.
    Brawl: 1 day.
    Pocky: ...<3

    Yeah.

    The internet is something I obsess about when I find something good... Which I haven't found lately. Only on to socialize with people on YIM and check forum. Youtube, I'm starting to lose interest again. I haven't been on mabinogi... ... oh right. Playing megaman on my computer. xD

    Obsession with stuff at the wrong time is horrible. x.o

    AM I GOOD?
    8DDD
    avatar
    Kenny
    Expert Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 225
    Age : 27
    Location : California
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Kenny on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:12 pm

    BeastExe wrote:My parents want me to get over the internet and socializing with people that they consider socializing with people you don't know (in real life obviously) stupid. "IT'S POINTLESS. YOU DON'T ANYTHING OUT OF IT. WON'T HELP YOU GET A JOB. WON'T HELP YOU IN COLLEGE." and yatta yatta yatta.

    After I think about it, it's quite hard to argue back about that. .-.


    As for being obsess about pokemon... Uh... The I get obsess over a lot of things and then get over it after a short amount of time.

    Neopets: 2 weeks
    Pokemon: AfterwheneverIbeatenit.
    Megaman: Ditto above.
    Brawl: 1 day.
    Pocky: ...<3

    Yeah.

    The internet is something I obsess about when I find something good... Which I haven't found lately. Only on to socialize with people on YIM and check forum. Youtube, I'm starting to lose interest again. I haven't been on mabinogi... ... oh right. Playing megaman on my computer. xD

    Obsession with stuff at the wrong time is horrible. x.o

    Just like what I have to go through. x___X

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:48 pm

    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    ...excuse me...I HAVE shown my mom pokemon...she finds most of the adorable...thank you very much mademoiselle. xD
    Spoiler:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:52 pm

    Em Ch wrote:
    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    ...excuse me...I HAVE shown my mom pokemon...she finds most of the adorable...thank you very much mademoiselle. xD
    Spoiler:
    FAIL! that cat's not even PLAYING Pokemon! he's playing a fighting game I think...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:
    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    ...excuse me...I HAVE shown my mom pokemon...she finds most of the adorable...thank you very much mademoiselle. xD
    Spoiler:
    FAIL! that cat's not even PLAYING Pokemon! he's playing a fighting game I think...
    It's a bootleg pokemon game. Duh. You can't expect a cat to buy the game.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 pm

    Em Ch wrote:
    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:
    Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
    Em Ch wrote:Wow, obsession to pokemon has lead to this. And my mom told me to stop playing pokemon in the basement while screaming out, "I WANNA SHOW U MY POGEYMANZ!"

    ...excuse me...I HAVE shown my mom pokemon...she finds most of the adorable...thank you very much mademoiselle. xD
    Spoiler:
    FAIL! that cat's not even PLAYING Pokemon! he's playing a fighting game I think...
    It's a bootleg pokemon game. Duh. You can't expect a cat to buy the game.
    bootleg my rubber @$$! even bootleg or fake games have the sticker or soecial color-coated casing for the hardware.

    Sponsored content

    Re: You must see this

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:08 pm