Already a member of EPL?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already a member of EPL?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What's your opinion on the Wii U and 3DS XL?

Deathmask Divine
    Deathmask Divine
    Advanced trainer

Male Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2010-11-12

What's your opinion on the Wii U and 3DS XL? Empty What's your opinion on the Wii U and 3DS XL?

Post by Deathmask Divine Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 pm

The Wii U interests me. As far as the 3DS XL goes I already have a 3DS so I'm content with that.
    Notlink
    Notlink
    New Trainer

Male Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-06-14

What's your opinion on the Wii U and 3DS XL? Empty Re: What's your opinion on the Wii U and 3DS XL?

Post by Notlink Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:34 pm

How does nintendo come up with such ingenious console names. x:
    Somewhat interested in the Wii U. Don't own a 3ds yet so i'm slightly interested in the new model, I would definitely buy it if Monster hunter 3g gets confirmed for an EU/NA release.
    Deathmask Divine
    Deathmask Divine
    Advanced trainer

What's your opinion on the Wii U and 3DS XL? Empty Re: What's your opinion on the Wii U and 3DS XL?

Post by Deathmask Divine Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 pm

I hear Monster Hunter is a great series but Capcom won't bring the games overseas and they announced Monster Hunter 4 yesterday I believe.
    Silver
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

Male Number of posts : 730
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by Silver Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 am

I heard about the 3DS XL. I was not surprised in the least about it. XD I don't think I'm too interested in the Wii U, unless they get a game I really want...
    Deathmask Divine
    Deathmask Divine
    Advanced trainer

Post by Deathmask Divine Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Silver wrote:I heard about the 3DS XL. I was not surprised in the least about it. XD I don't think I'm too interested in the Wii U, unless they get a game I really want...
    I think what surprised me the most was the fact that it still doesn't have a second circle pad.
    The 3DS XL I mean.
    Scep
    Scep
    EPL Founder

Female Number of posts : 299
    Registration date : 2008-06-22

Post by Scep Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Deathmask Divine wrote:
    I think what surprised me the most was the fact that it still doesn't have a second circle pad.
    The 3DS XL I mean.

....I still don't know what that second circle pad is for o_o

I think that the 3DS XL is pretty pointless. All they need to do is to develop more great 3DS exclusive games. Plus, I already have a 3DS. I traded in my DSi for it, so I'm not giving it up that easy.

I haven't really kept up with information about the Wii U in all honesty.
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

Number of posts : 550
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by BeastExe Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 am

I heard of the Wii U, other than that, I don't know anything about it.
    Deathmask Divine
    Deathmask Divine
    Advanced trainer

Post by Deathmask Divine Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:40 am

Scep wrote:
    Deathmask Divine wrote:
    The 3DS XL I mean.

....I still don't know what that second circle pad is for o_o

I think that the 3DS XL is pretty pointless. All they need to do is to develop more great 3DS exclusive games. Plus, I already have a 3DS. I traded in my DSi for it, so I'm not giving it up that easy.

I haven't really kept up with information about the Wii U in all honesty.
    If you've played MGS Snake Eater you would know because w/o the second circle pad you had to use the buttons to control the camera.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:23 pm