Already a member of EPL?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Already a member of EPL?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Random Events in Real Life

BeastExe
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

Number of posts : 550
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

Random Events in Real Life Empty Random Events in Real Life

Post by BeastExe Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Post the most randomest event that has ever happened to you in real life.

...I thought we needed this, because I just had the weirdest thing happen today and I thought, "Maybe someone out there might have a weird story to tell too. o3o b"

Anyway. Today. I was at work, and getting change for a customer. I looked out the window while waiting for the customers to finish fumbling around with their change and stuff, because staring at the customers while they're busy is kinda weird. Out the window, I saw what I thought was a furry. It was this person... with this really long fluffy tail. Almost like a golden retriever's tail. Kinda creepy. The customers then just finished their business, and looked out the window and saw the same thing. "FURRY BY MY CAR!" was the first thing they said. (Actually, yelled.) Luckily, there weren't any other people around so no one (besides me) heard. I'm not sure what's stranger though: The furry or the fact that an old couple were yelling about furries.

tl;dr version: I saw a furry. An old couple yelled "FURRIES" like it was some kind of internet meme. Don't know which is weirder.
    Silver
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

Male Number of posts : 730
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Random Events in Real Life Empty Re: Random Events in Real Life

Post by Silver Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:33 am

So one day I was driving home. I get to this red light next to a 7/11 gas station. Pretty long for a red light. And by 'long', I mean the hand of time itself had intervened to make sure this all goes down smoothly. I probably had enough time to write a well-thought out novel during this light. So anyway, the truck in front of me has a gas-powered push lawn mower in its bed. Nothing extraordinary there. Then I see this guy casually walk up to this truck in front of me from the gas station with a gallon of gas. The dude just waltzed in like what he was doing was totally normal. "But Silver, he's just picking up some gas, that's normal!" No, this guy did not simply "pick up gas". Normal people pull into the station or at least get off the road to fill up. He could've just bought a gallon, put it in the bed, and climb into his truck. He stands there and starts to fill up his lawn mower. After he finishes up, he casually sets his empty gas can in his truck, climbs in the driver's seat, and wouldn't you know it? The light turns green! I mean, since this all goes down during a red light, it's not really holding anyone up, but damn! This guy has balls of steel to try this, let alone pull this off!

P.S. My friend usually wears a fox-tail. He's not a furry, but he likes it 'cause it feels exotic. Though, he usually gets compliments on it...

Scep
    Scep
    EPL Founder

Female Number of posts : 299
    Registration date : 2008-06-22

Post by Scep Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:10 pm

I can't decide what's my randomest event, because I don't remember it.
    Life is always random in a city xD

But here's the short version of two of my most recent random events:

tl;dr- Freshmen were told to join marching band and be some guy's sweet potato

tl;dr- Made bet with phone to pick out a random manga for me and I'll read it. Read about a gay relationship between a normal guy and a man who's a furry for his health
    Silver
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

Post by Silver Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 am

Hoho, I got another one. So here's the thing; I'm well aware that people usually drive a little above the speed limit. Because of that, I intentionally drive the speed limit. Why?Because as a result of my lawful driving habits, I usually troll people behind me, forcing them to go slower than they'd want to. It's so fun. |D

So anyway, here's why that matters: I was trolling someone one time, driving like I should because someone was tailing right behind me. Ok. Game on. So as I go down this steep hill, the speed's 25 because it's a construction zone. Sweet, right? So I'm slowing way down while this guy's right behind me, and every second of it feels sweet. Up ahead, I see this scene where there's some cop cars at a house on this hill. Then it happens; the guy behind me turns on his siren lights and passes me to get to this scene. Nothing really happened to me specifically (he didn't have his lights on before, so there's no way I could've known to let him pass), but the fact that I trolled a cop makes me feel so fuzzy on the inside. :D
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

Post by BeastExe Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am

Random event of the day: my friend tripped over the same things six times in one hour at work.
    That right there takes skills.
    She kept tripping throughout work today. To end it, she tripped over her shirt as she was leaving.
    Silver
    Silver
    Greater than Arceus

Post by Silver Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:29 am

...How? Did she just choose to not believe in coordination that day, or what? That sure does take some skill. XD
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

Post by BeastExe Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:18 am

Random what-goes-on-in-Beast's-head-while-driving of the day:

There are a lot of empty pudding cups on the roads around here. Highways too. Chocolate pudding cups to be exact. More empty pudding cups than McDonald's trash. More pudding cups than squirrels. Squirrels. Squirrels are annoying. I believe they will lead to the demise of mankind. Squirrels are starting to teach humans how to cross the road; but this is only the beginning. Soon, the squirrels will teach us new ways to make our death rate exponentially grow. Oh hey. A river.

This is only an excerpt from my drive from campus two weeks ago. When I got home, I went to my computer and typed this up, but I didn't get the time to post it. After reading this, you might wonder how safe it is to be on the road, or even worse, in the car, with me. Rest assure, I am a perfectly safe driver. With these exceptions:

1. If I'm sleepy.
    2. If I'm distracted.
    3. If I'm super hyper.
    4. If I'm raging.
    5. If I'm Asian.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm