Already a member of EPL?
Log in!

    Project EPL

    Share
    avatar
    Kenny
    Expert Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 225
    Age : 27
    Location : California
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Kenny on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:35 am

    who knows?

    I think it'd be best if it is done as soon as possible.

    o:
    avatar
    Purugly
    Regular Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 83
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Purugly on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 am

    Kenny wrote:who knows?

    I think it'd be best if it is done as soon as possible.

    o:

    but sadly...
    in epl time, 'soon as possible' = 23943823907429 hours. D:
    avatar
    Kenny
    Expert Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 225
    Age : 27
    Location : California
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Kenny on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 am

    that is true.

    :c

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 am

    I just wanna see if my Signature is gonna show up :(

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:57 pm

    Furret Fatale wrote:I just wanna see if my Signature is gonna show up :(

    i'll admit. that's a cool siggy. ^^ but anyways, the only ones here that can do ANYTHING are Scep and Beast. so we need to beat them with meat sticks and run them over with a MANTRA!N pester them to get this stuff done unless school's in the way. x3
    avatar
    Scep
    EPL Founder

    Female Number of posts : 299
    Age : 24
    Location : In New York City's Computers
    Registration date : 2008-06-22

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Scep on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 pm

    Well, Beast's like, disappeared
    So you guys just got me.

    We'll all be fine, am I right?

    My new semester's coming up, plus that week off in February, so I got time.


    What should we start on first?
    I'll start off by reseting posts, and should all those posts in the Graveyard go too?
    Because there are some things on there you guys can do in the meanwhile, like contests or whatever
    You guys can help make up new rules too
    Suggest mods
    Solve your arguments over pokemon battles
    Beat me up to do stuff over pokemon battles
    Break into my house to beat me up with a baseball bat

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 pm

    War-Rock wrote:Well, Beast's like, disappeared
    So you guys just got me.

    We'll all be fine, am I right?

    My new semester's coming up, plus that week off in February, so I got time.


    What should we start on first?
    I'll start off by reseting posts, and should all those posts in the Graveyard go too?
    Because there are some things on there you guys can do in the meanwhile, like contests or whatever
    You guys can help make up new rules too
    Suggest mods
    Solve your arguments over pokemon battles
    Beat me up to do stuff over pokemon battles
    Break into my house to beat me up with a baseball bat

    This lol. But ya, I can start the PoTW back up again. It'll be my little project I refuse to procrastinate on. :D So by 5 pm every Friday ill have it up :) *Oh and suggestions are appreciated.*
    avatar
    Purugly
    Regular Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 83
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Purugly on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 pm

    "Break into my house to beat me up with a baseball bat"

    can I use the mantra!n instead? :D
    avatar
    Jolteon
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 376
    Age : 22
    Location : Tacoma, WA
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Jolteon on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm

    Maybe we could keep some really good threads from EPL's past to save and keep them in an archive or something?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 pm

    Furret Fatale wrote:
    War-Rock wrote:Well, Beast's like, disappeared
    So you guys just got me.

    We'll all be fine, am I right?

    My new semester's coming up, plus that week off in February, so I got time.


    What should we start on first?
    I'll start off by reseting posts, and should all those posts in the Graveyard go too?
    Because there are some things on there you guys can do in the meanwhile, like contests or whatever
    You guys can help make up new rules too
    Suggest mods
    Solve your arguments over pokemon battles
    Beat me up to do stuff over pokemon battles
    Break into my house to beat me up with a baseball bat

    This lol. But ya, I can start the PoTW back up again. It'll be my little project I refuse to procrastinate on. :D So by 5 pm every Friday ill have it up :) *Oh and suggestions are appreciated.*
    PoTW? I forget, but yeah. a Pokemon RP wasn't bad. I was enjoying myself.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm

    Pokemon of The Week
    avatar
    Purugly
    Regular Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 83
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Purugly on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:15 pm

    Xyon XI wrote:
    Furret Fatale wrote:
    War-Rock wrote:Well, Beast's like, disappeared
    So you guys just got me.

    We'll all be fine, am I right?

    My new semester's coming up, plus that week off in February, so I got time.


    What should we start on first?
    I'll start off by reseting posts, and should all those posts in the Graveyard go too?
    Because there are some things on there you guys can do in the meanwhile, like contests or whatever
    You guys can help make up new rules too
    Suggest mods
    Solve your arguments over pokemon battles
    Beat me up to do stuff over pokemon battles
    Break into my house to beat me up with a baseball bat

    This lol. But ya, I can start the PoTW back up again. It'll be my little project I refuse to procrastinate on. :D So by 5 pm every Friday ill have it up :) *Oh and suggestions are appreciated.*
    PoTW? I forget, but yeah. a Pokemon RP wasn't bad. I was enjoying myself.
    i will be writing new rules for the rp section soon. do not start one until they are up.
    avatar
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

    Number of posts : 550
    Age : 24
    Location : Wandering
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by BeastExe on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 pm

    Beast keeps dying. X_X

    Yeah.

    I'm working on making programs... and stuff for EPL. (That's whenever I figure out how to make some basic stuff like... drop lists...) *hiding in secret lab*

    If you find me, feel free to beat me up with... well... baseball bats is taken... so with rackets.

    *stabs internet*


    _________________


    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    There are 10 types of people on this earth - Those who understand binary and those who do not.
    PEBKAC.
    avatar
    Scep
    EPL Founder

    Female Number of posts : 299
    Age : 24
    Location : In New York City's Computers
    Registration date : 2008-06-22

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Scep on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:12 pm

    Jolteon wrote:Maybe we could keep some really good threads from EPL's past to save and keep them in an archive or something?

    There's like 27 pages in that there graveyard.
    We'd need like two or three hours to look though there to see what was good.
    And most of it isn't even complete boards-- just spam.

    BeastExe wrote:Beast keeps dying. X_X

    Yeah.

    I'm working on making programs... and stuff for EPL. (That's whenever I figure out how to make some basic stuff like... drop lists...) *hiding in secret lab*

    If you find me, feel free to beat me up with... well... baseball bats is taken... so with rackets.

    *stabs internet*

    I know where you live.
    *grabs badminton racket* :D


    You're planning on making programs?
    What kind?
    avatar
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

    Number of posts : 550
    Age : 24
    Location : Wandering
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by BeastExe on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 pm

    *hides* D:
    I... kinda know where you live? I mean seriously. It's not that big of a place. Over there. Not really. D:

    I'm currently not sure what programs to make. First I want to practice by making something like one of those IV calculator or something and then just work on improving my skills. All I can do right now is... make calculators.

    My current project is making a program that predicts the future/fortune telling/something to entertain the user when they enter in their birth date.

    Give me ideas and I'll see what I can do? *points at teacher* Teacher can teach. Teacher can halp. :D (She's the nicest person ever. Except for that day where she scared me on my bike. >:|)

    And as for preserving a few topics that lies in the graveyard... I think we should just start out with nothing but like... basics. Rules, important stuff, etc. (All I can think of are rules...)


    _________________


    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    There are 10 types of people on this earth - Those who understand binary and those who do not.
    PEBKAC.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 pm

    yeah. and like everyone's nagging about, but the rules DO need to be enforced and updated.
    avatar
    Jolteon
    Master Trainer

    Male Number of posts : 376
    Age : 22
    Location : Tacoma, WA
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Jolteon on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 pm

    War-Rock wrote:
    Jolteon wrote:Maybe we could keep some really good threads from EPL's past to save and keep them in an archive or something?

    There's like 27 pages in that there graveyard.
    We'd need like two or three hours to look though there to see what was good.
    And most of it isn't even complete boards-- just spam.
    I know. I have a lot of spare time, so I can look through it.
    avatar
    BeastExe
    EPL Coding Admin

    Number of posts : 550
    Age : 24
    Location : Wandering
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by BeastExe on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 pm

    Yeah... I think the hardest part of rules is enforcing them. That's just personally. As for updated... there's really nothing to update. Maybe we can condense it? Add a few things like "NO SEARCHING FOR LOOP HOLES" or whatever. Because sometimes when someone argue with me about if they broke the rules or not... they start messing with wording and shizz and it all gets messy. X_X

    And to Adaaaam~
    I guess you can go ahead and do that if you want. I don't really have much thoughts on it as of right now.


    _________________


    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    There are 10 types of people on this earth - Those who understand binary and those who do not.
    PEBKAC.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 am

    true. I hate loopers. they really make me mad. my friends do that with ANYTHING that I write.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:19 pm

    BeastExe wrote:As for updated... there's really nothing to update. Maybe we can condense it? Add a few things like "NO SEARCHING FOR LOOP HOLES" or whatever. Because sometimes when someone argue with me about if they broke the rules or not... they start messing with wording and shizz and it all gets messy. X_X

    I could easily think of a few rules to add / update |D

    and LOLOLOL
    iknowsomeonewhodidthatallthegoddamnedtime~

    No stretching the rules to fit the situation/loop holes.
    You -insert word of choice here; mine would start with an F- up, admit to it, deal with the consequences.
    Or don't do it in the first place. I say clarify the rules, add few where needed, take a few away where needed, and update and MAKE IT likethebabytrainunderstandable.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:57 pm

    ^this!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 pm

    War-Rock wrote:Well, Beast's like, disappeared
    So you guys just got me.

    We'll all be fine, am I right?

    My new semester's coming up, plus that week off in February, so I got time.


    What should we start on first?
    I'll start off by reseting posts, and should all those posts in the Graveyard go too?
    Because there are some things on there you guys can do in the meanwhile, like contests or whatever
    You guys can help make up new rules too
    Suggest mods
    Solve your arguments over pokemon battles
    Beat me up to do stuff over pokemon battles
    Break into my house to beat me up with a baseball bat

    ..Nooo.:c
    Don't beat Wolfy up.D;


    Butyeah,this is pretty much what we need to do.o3o;
    avatar
    Scep
    EPL Founder

    Female Number of posts : 299
    Age : 24
    Location : In New York City's Computers
    Registration date : 2008-06-22

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Scep on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:27 pm

    Pumapardz wrote:..Mkay..
    So,why don't we make it into like..

    I dunno..
    A battlin' site?

    You can sign up as your favorite Pokemon..
    An' you can level up by..doing things?
    An' battle other people,etc;.

    I don't think it's a great idea,but it's still a idea.:c
    ^Posted by Shadow on Neo,
    feel free to comment

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:12 am

    well, not sure on that.
    avatar
    Purugly
    Regular Trainer

    Female Number of posts : 83
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Purugly on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:14 am

    War-Rock wrote:
    Pumapardz wrote:..Mkay..
    So,why don't we make it into like..

    I dunno..
    A battlin' site?

    You can sign up as your favorite Pokemon..
    An' you can level up by..doing things?
    An' battle other people,etc;.

    I don't think it's a great idea,but it's still a idea.:c
    ^Posted by Shadow on Neo,
    feel free to comment
    As in... Make EPL a mostly battling site?
    No.
    I don't agree with that at all.
    Most of us don't even battle anymore.
    Not much, anyway.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Project EPL

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:13 am